Comment on page
Bring your own Key
Follow these instructions to enable Customer Managed AWS Encryption. You will need to reach out to Dataimporter to complete the final step of the configuration.
- 1.In your AWS Account, create a new Key in Key Management Service (KMS).
- 2.In the Key Type choose
Symmetricand in the Advanced options choose
- 3.Enter an Alias. Choose the Roles and Users to Administer the Key. Under Other AWS Accounts, click on
Add another AWS Accountand Enter Dataimporter's AWS Account Number:
- 4.On the newly created Key, take a note of the
ARN. You will need it later to configure in Dataimporter.
- 1.Reach out to Dataimporter and provide the ARN of the newly created Key ARN. It will be in the following format:
- 2.Dataimporter will configure your account to use this encryption Key. Once this is done we will confirm with you that your Custom Key setup is complete.